Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting

rayca, have you explored the idea of a food allergy?

my motto is always whatever works even if it is unpopular/goes against advice given...every single person is different
I never could eat 6 times a day..it always made me sick...eating breakfast always made me hungrier and more tired, and craving more bad carbs

rayca, have you explored the idea of a food allergy?

my motto is always whatever works even if it is unpopular/goes against advice given...every single person is different
I never could eat 6 times a day..it always made me sick...eating breakfast always made me hungrier and more tired, and craving more bad carbs

No, I have not explored food allergies. Think I'll look into that, however, I think my age has a lot to do with things off balance, at this point. I'm positive I have low serotonin levels so my sleep sucks. I don't require nearly as much as I used to but there are times when I can't sleep at all!! That drives cravings, which become uncontrollable. And, the tweaking continues.

Top Bottom