Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting

AJmatthews

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know what this intermittent fasting thing is all about and has anyone ever tried it? I know a little about it. You only eat say from noon till 7pm or something like that. Anyone ever try it or is it just too little of an eating period?[/FONT]

Intermittent fasting has worked really well for my girlfriend and I. There are variations on it, but the core concept is that you have a feeding window, and outside of it you are fasting. I usually roll with an 8 hour window myself

i hate the term intermittent fasting. hate it with a passion because it should be named "SANE EATING"

this idea that you should wake up and eat at 6am and then every 2 hours all day till 11pm is what has led to the explosion in diseases. your body spends all its time and energy digesting food. more than 50% of your energy expended is from just digesting food. no wonder everyone has immuno problems, gut problems, cancer, diabetes, and obesity

all the people in the blue zones around the world. the ones that live the longest and are most healthy have 1 common denominator. they all do some sort of fasting including IF daily.

so fuck eating in a 8 hour window. get that window down to 2-4 hours even. 8 hours would be the absolute largest window and you rarely see me eat in a window more than 6 hours. if you want more info on this stuff PM me, listen to our evo podcasts, and check out my Ebooks in my signature on fasting

also 1 more important point:

when you water fast your metabolic rate DOES NOT DROP
when you eat in a deficit your metabolic rate DOES DROP.

that is why fasting is the answer to weight loss, NOT eating in a deficit like you were doing weight watchers

every animal on earth fasts, even yeast fasts. it is the same every organism on earth repairs, detoxes, and heals itself. if you have ever gone fishing and seen fish in the water and threw bait you will notice the fish does not always bite. why? cause yes even fish fast, whales fast, dolphins fast, even crabs and microscoptic things fast. but humans, we are too clever and we gotta feed the food companies 24/7. if everyone fasted tomorrow we would reverse climate change instantly.

2 out of the past 3 years the Nobel Prize winners in science/medicine were scientists who proved how fasting causes autophagy and absolutely destroys cancer cells! you also will kill your old and weak muscle cells and then create new fresh ones, same with your immune system, same with your skin, etc etc. it is like replacing your old army with young 20 year olds.

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know what this intermittent fasting thing is all about and has anyone ever tried it? I know a little about it. You only eat say from noon till 7pm or something like that. Anyone ever try it or is it just too little of an eating period?[/FONT]

Totally depends on what you want to achieve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what this intermittent fasting thing is all about and has anyone ever tried it? I know a little about it. You only eat say from noon till 7pm or something like that. Anyone ever try it or is it just too little of an eating period?

Feel free to do a search. We've 100's of posts on it.

I did it for a few years religiously. I write many articles on it and studied it thoroughly. I had great success with it. It can be a great tool particularly for fat loss

Top Bottom