Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Can someone please teach me how this works? I may need to start this one I become a registered nurse.

I was told by professors/doctors that working as an RN as "some" hospitals will be tough. Why? Little to no breaks at all during the 12 hour shift. Yikes!!!

I have read on the web that some RNs say they only get one 30 minute break during their 12 hour shift. I have even read some say they get NO breaks at all during the 12 hour shift. This sucks so much!

Luckily, nurses only do 3 days a week at 12 hours per day. I'm guessing this is the perfect time to do intermittent fasting???? No???

Then again, I don't know exactly what intermittent fasting is all about.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using EliteFitness

One diet I find working very well for me is the renegade diet. It combines intermittent fasting as well as the basic digestive principles. I lost close to 12 lbs in 2 months with this diet. There is a broader explanation of how it works here (replace xx with tt) hxxp://www.fitnessandpower.com/bodybuilding-supplements/reviews/339-lose-fat-and-get-ripped-with-the-renegade-diet

IF is a very flexible diet to help you meet your goals and works great for those that don't have the time or desire to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now, and there is no turning back for me. Its become a way of life.

Join my thread in the link posted above and ask any questions you may have, and I will try to help you out the best I can bro

IF is a very flexible diet to help you meet your goals and works great for those that don't have the time or desire to eat 5 or 6 times a day. I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now, and there is no turning back for me. Its become a way of life.

Join my thread in the link posted above and ask any questions you may have, and I will try to help you out the best I can bro

Damn! To be honest bro, if I don't eat every 3-4 hours, I get really weak and very irritable. I find it VERY hard to stay a "nice guy".

I start to snap at people. I get moody. I get irritable. I become negative as hell!

How can I avoid this?

Damn! To be honest bro, if I don't eat every 3-4 hours, I get really weak and very irritable. I find it VERY hard to stay a "nice guy".

I start to snap at people. I get moody. I get irritable. I become negative as hell!

How can I avoid this?

It passes real quick. I just set a squat pr on a 20 hour fast ... And was happy and energetic all day

It passes real quick. I just set a squat pr on a 20 hour fast ... And was happy and energetic all day

Passes fast? How so? Fast as in "how fast"? I once went 7 hours without eating and couldn't stop hating everything and everyone around me. I was absolutely miserable. Then I finally got to eat and felt so much better. Had to apologize to everyone for being a jerk.

Passes fast? How so? Fast as in "how fast"? I once went 7 hours without eating and couldn't stop hating everything and everyone around me. I was absolutely miserable. Then I finally got to eat and felt so much better. Had to apologize to everyone for being a jerk.

What time of day do you work out?

For me, I fast from 9:00pm until 1:00pm. I train AM around 6:30-7:00 in the morning for an hour. I take 10g bcaa before I workout, 10g around 9:00am, and then 10g at 11:00 (drink a cup of coffee inbetween the 9-11). I start eating at 1:00pm. The bcaa's and coffee hold the stomach growls and anger (I feel ya:) ) at bay.

After a couple weeks I didn't even notice it.

Top Bottom