Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting

I just saw an article. No actual studies.

I fail to see hwo starving yourself for 14 hours and then making up for it later on is going to result in any form of fat loss.

And if u just "eat less" later on - you're losing weight because of CR not IF. It's like people saying exercising on an empty stomach - total myth.

In fact it's great for muscle loss and having little energy at the gym.

Ok

there's no study backing up IF. It's just another fad.

Eating right and Working out / Cardio. Stop looking for shortcuts and tricks. Go low carb if you want a 'trick'.

Exactly, and a fad that is prevalent among desperate housewives.. It takes balls to get jacked, and that is the bottom line and end-of-story.

I just saw an article. No actual studies.

I fail to see hwo starving yourself for 14 hours and then making up for it later on is going to result in any form of fat loss.

And if u just "eat less" later on - you're losing weight because of CR not IF. It's like people saying exercising on an empty stomach - total myth.

In fact it's great for muscle loss and having little energy at the gym.

These are all based on your own personal assumptions, which clearly shows you have zero knowledge on the subject or science about how nutrient timing works. You have to understand how catabolism, anabolism, leptin, and insulin all work and get away from the "bro science"

I can show you a few guts that either have or are close to getting their pro card that have been doing this for years.

Exactly, and a fad that is prevalent among desperate housewives.. It takes balls to get jacked, and that is the bottom line and end-of-story.

Read above. End of story...

These are all based on your own personal assumptions, which clearly shows you have zero knowledge on the subject or science about how nutrient timing works.

Like I said, show me a study that confirms it works. And I don't mean simply another form of Calorie Restriction.

Top Bottom