Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermittent fasting

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that took the time to help me out with this issue. Much appreciated. Thank you!

there's no study backing up IF. It's just another fad.

Eating right and Working out / Cardio. Stop looking for shortcuts and tricks. Go low carb if you want a 'trick'.

Eating right and Working out / Cardio. Stop looking for shortcuts and tricks. Go low carb if you want a 'trick'.

Actually there are many studies showing the effects of increased metabolism and insulin sensitivity once in a fasted state. Ill see if I can dig em up from my phone here...

How many studies do you want supporting the benefits of IF? I can give you at least 10 just from the top of my head. This "fad" is the single greatest thing to happen to my physique bro

How many studies do you want supporting the benefits of IF? I can give you at least 10 just from the top of my head. This "fad" is the single greatest thing to happen to my physique bro

I know it works because I have seen it on a student over at the University I attend. The guy is lean, but he admits he suffers going through bad moods the whole time he doesn't eat. He also admits his grades have been dropping. He said he went from A's to now high C's.

Doesn't seem worth it to "me" considering I'm in a profession that needs to attend to others caring needs AND I need to have a sharp "learning" mind at all times.

Now with doing this, do you still get your essential protein and fats to maintain muscles or will you gradually lose mass?

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Now with doing this, do you still get your essential protein and fats to maintain muscles or will you gradually lose mass?

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

You still hit all your macros just like any diet. Things are just timed different. There is zero loss of muscle mass unless fasting in excess of 30-40 hours

Actually there are many studies showing the effects of increased metabolism and insulin sensitivity once in a fasted state. Ill see if I can dig em up from my phone here...

The Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting | Mark's Daily Apple

I just saw an article. No actual studies.

I fail to see hwo starving yourself for 14 hours and then making up for it later on is going to result in any form of fat loss.

And if u just "eat less" later on - you're losing weight because of CR not IF. It's like people saying exercising on an empty stomach - total myth.

In fact it's great for muscle loss and having little energy at the gym.

Top Bottom