Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intermediate Fasting???

I don't think it's a good idea. Once you start fasting your body will start to go into "starvation mode" storing calories as fat and slowing down your metabolism. I think you will see results opposite of what you're looking for.

I don't think it's a good idea. Once you start fasting your body will start to go into "starvation mode" storing calories as fat and slowing down your metabolism. I think you will see results opposite of what you're looking for.

What??
Everyone I know who has done IF has had great success with it..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I did IF from April 1-28th lost 25lbs, with a 50/30/20 type diet and for some reason i stopped, the last week i havnt lost a pound, resuming my IF diet tomorrow...

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

When I first went on a cut I tried IF with amazing success then I actually ended up liking it so much that I do it as part of my everyday diet now. I am the kind of person that LOVES to eat so I find putting my eating window in a small time frame where I can eat a lot more helps prevent me from bing eating. Those small meals every 2-3 hours were like teases to me, and always led me to binge eat.

I also find that going to the gym in a fasted state with a pre workout gives me FAR more energy than I ever had before as far as losing muscle goes, I have yet to lose any. I've been making all kinds of gains.... all kinds!

Top Bottom