x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Interesting study on calories

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Interesting study on calories within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I came across this study it's a bit old it's about 12 years old but it shows that when you list and count calories that you will end up eating more. the reasoning is people will see the amount of calories in think that I can eat more because it won't hurt me going a little bit above the calorie number they set as their goal. Just thought this was kind of funny to hear because I totally get it myself. I always want to eat a little bit more than my caloric goals cuz I figure it won't hurt me

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All Natural

Interesting study on calories

I came across this study it's a bit old it's about 12 years old but it shows that when you list and count calories that you will end up eating more. the reasoning is people will see the amount of calories in think that I can eat more because it won't hurt me going a little bit above the calorie number they set as their goal. Just thought this was kind of funny to hear because I totally get it myself. I always want to eat a little bit more than my caloric goals cuz I figure it won't hurt me

Re: Interesting study on calories

Calories are not important, whats important is the macros like protein/fat/carbs if you eat 2000 calories of sugar vs 2000 calories of steak those are different results

this is absolutely true. this is why people should not count calories at all. they should focus instead of types of calories.

it is like these fat chicks that do weight watchers. we all have known people who tried it and they failed everytime. why? cause they count points (calories) and then at the end of the day when they have points to spare they end up eating that slice of pizza, or drinking that coke, or having that wine, or that piece of cake. and it 'fits their macros' for the day but it completely fucks up their fat loss. a piece of cake will have a totally different effect then had they eaten a piece of fruit instead.
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

bro only pussies count calories, that like what chicks do lolz

just eat man food. stop being a wuss

Well the whole point of counting and tracking is to hold yourself accountable. So if you go over because you dont have self control....the system didn't fail. You did
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by Maverickom View Post
    I came across this study it's a bit old it's about 12 years old but it shows that when you list and count calories that you will end up eating more. the reasoning is people will see the amount of calories in think that I can eat more because it won't hurt me going a little bit above the calorie number they set as their goal. Just thought this was kind of funny to hear because I totally get it myself. I always want to eat a little bit more than my caloric goals cuz I figure it won't hurt me
    Only one way to find out

I keep track of my marcos but not calories. Itís all about whatís in the food then the number

People struggle to follow all types of plans which is why most people are fat. Find a plan you like, stick to it, be consistent, and it will work.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***

you need more discipline

Amateur Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by the_alcatraz View Post
    Calories are not important, whats important is the macros like protein/fat/carbs if you eat 2000 calories of sugar vs 2000 calories of steak those are different results
    It depends on if you are talking about body composition or weight loss. Big difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk