Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Interesting Read For Low-Carb Dieters

It seems to me that carbs are essential before and after a workout but any you eat in addition to that will just become fat because your body has no use for it.

It is easy to understand why you need them before and after a workout but I refuse to believe that there is any reason to load up on them for sitting in front of the computer.

I don't know I thought it brought across a few good points as to why carbs are necessary. Talked in circles, maybe. It could have been shorter, but even still, it got its main point across to us.

The bottom line, no matter what this or any other article says is you have to find a level of carbs that will help you meet your goal. What works for one may not work for another.

I like how you think, Tier. It's probably true that you only need carbs pre and post-workout, both to fuel and recover from it. Otherwise, they're useless. Probably the best way to go about bulking. Moderation, again, is key.

Top Bottom