Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Intense cramping and bloating with diet

turnerer

I started eating a lot more protein and getting a lot more protein shakes in my diet. The problem is I'm starting to experience a lot of bloating and cramping on a daily basis. I seem to be going to the bathroom a lot more often too. Do you think that it's from adding so much protein to my diet and what should I do from here

Sounds like you need to increase your probiotics intake with digestive enzymes
and drink fiber every day, i drink psyllium husk

I started eating a lot more protein and getting a lot more protein shakes in my diet. The problem is I'm starting to experience a lot of bloating and cramping on a daily basis. I seem to be going to the bathroom a lot more often too. Do you think that it's from adding so much protein to my diet and what should I do from here

bro REAL FOOD> protein shakes

Swap that for real food.

Top Bottom