Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insulin Index Vs Glycemic Index...

AGENT SHAGWELL

Insulin Index actually measures the insulin response to certain foods. So it would be a better guide then Glycemic.....anyone have any insulin index charts, references?

I think we need to put some information together and explain the difference between the two. Because, it seems to me, people think that taking in fats w/ high-carbs will slow the insuline response. Yet, it actually lowers the rate of glucose absorption. As a result, high-fats/high-carbs are just not a feasible idea...period.

Mr.X :cool:

I do not know, "the best" food or thing. I can tell you that LOW-GI carbs will not spike insulin to the same extent as High-GI carbs. Also, insulin will keep your blood sugar levels down, and workingout/cardio.

P.S. What is your specific qustion? are you looking for supplements to lower blood sugar?

Yes, it will. Hence, the reason for Ketosis is to have extremely low blood sugar. I.E. low-carbs.

Yes, that would be correct...low-blood sugar levels, will usually consieve Ketosis and this will in turn burn body-fat.

Top Bottom