Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Infomercial about Bison as a staple?

bran987

I watched a 30 minute infomercial by that strange long haired blonde gazelle guy about Bison.

He sells Bison burgers, hot dogs, steaks, and bacon strips.

He says it has less fat than chicken breasts!

I use ground bison for burgers every once in awhile but I figure it has fat hidden in it somewhere because it tastes so good.

I wonder if it could be a staple of a diet if it is actually as lean as the label says?

What is the juice in the beef if it is so lean? Then I opened a bodybuilding magazine and hell if one of the pros doesn't have Bison listed at 1 pound per day of his protein!

Maybe it really is low in fat and high in protein and tastes great??????

Is that really possible?

I eat venison - it is pretty damn lean. So lean it falls apart if you try to make a burger out of it and put it on the grill.

Not sure about bison though...........TTT

There is a few reasons why. Bison natural hold more moister in there muscle fibers then beef bison muscle has
no marbling.Also the commercial bison farmers kill the bison at a much younger age then beef farmers. WHY? because beef farming is a huge business and they need the cows to grow as big and as fat as they can get them before the slaughter them. Bison is more of a exotic meat and they are not under industry constants. Bison farmers no by killing them young this makes the meat much more tender as older animals have more connective tissue and the more connective tissue muscle has the more tough the meat is.

peace.

Top Bottom