Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

info on rice?

hunman100

Is rice bad for me or gonna make me fat? How much should i be eating a day? also does brown rice and white rice make a difference? seems like nobody gives a straight answer to this and i see people in asia eat tons of rice and are still lean.

people in Asia have eaten rice for thousands of years and stayed lean. it has only been the past couple decades where the Chinese have gotten obese and that is due to their growing middle class and introduction of sugar and processed/fast food junk into their diets thanks to American companies setting up shop there

rice is perfectly fine to eat, just make sure you cook it correctly and don't use refined oils with it. rice from the local chinese restaurant won't be healthy, but cooking it at home yourself is fine

Is rice bad for me or gonna make me fat? How much should i be eating a day? also does brown rice and white rice make a difference? seems like nobody gives a straight answer to this and i see people in asia eat tons of rice and are still lean.

Who knows when we know nothing about you.

Rice is a basic grain so in that sense it isnt like processed garbage food. For me though, I have to keep carbs low or I get fat super quick. With rice, it is too easy to eat too many calories/carbs in one sitting so I avoid it.

I personally use rice as my primary source of complex carbohydrates. I do prefer to stick with whole grain rice as it is healthier for your lower GI.

Top Bottom