Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Inflammation from carbs

walls76

Are carbohydrates a large culprit of systemic inflammation? I have a feeling that my recent increase in carbs has caused inflammation and was wondering if there are any foods I should avoid, supplements I should take, etc. to help this. Perhaps Carbs are not that good for me personally and I should drastically lower them. (I have been eating 325-450g)

Some people are sensitive to carbohydrates yes and can pack on weight quick and feel bloated. But it also depends on what kind of carbs youre ingesting. If you have a certain goal in mind cutting out starchy carbs will be the best start to losing that bloat feeling.

all foods are inflammatory

however certain foods are MORE inflammatory

a lot of carb foods that we like to eat are inflammatory. sweet potatoes are healthy but all root vegetables are very tough to digest right off the bat. bread is inflammatory.

when i did my prolonged fast my stomach was flat as an ironing board. not eating will do that.. try not eating for 24 hours and you will notice the same thing, so yes it is the food you are eating

It really depends on the exact foods you are eating and your body. For example if all your carbs were from bread then I would say there is definitely an inflammation concern. Another example is if you are sensitive to certain things like gluten. That can cause issues as well. Why don't you list your exact diet as far as carbs and we can take a look.

sugar and highly processed carbs are the issue. Not all carbs.

In fact, a lot of unprocessed whole grains like steel cut oatmeal are very good for you and actually lower inflammation.

Top Bottom