Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

increased body weight, increased body fat by 1%

RobGuns

I have gained 2.5kg in about 2 months and my body fat has gone up by 1%. Should I be concerned about this ratio? My aim is to bulk up but I want to keep my body fat down for the summer.

Thanks,

RG.

RobGuns said:
I have gained 2.5kg in about 2 months and my body fat has gone up by 1%. Should I be concerned about this ratio? My aim is to bulk up but I want to keep my body fat down for the summer.

Thanks,

RG.

That will be your problem anytime you try to bulk. One thing that I find problematic is that you have an even ratio of fat/muslce; thuse, either you are not training right or your diet is off.

You want to look good for the summer? come again, my friend, the summer is not until May, meaning you have 3 more months to bulk up. Either way, you're going to have to spend 2-3 months dieting.

Mr.X
www.mesomorph.net
[email protected]

Thanks for the reply Mr. X.

You're right, I think my diet is off. I tried to find your Part 2 of bulking up. I would like to read it as it sounds like you know what you are talking about (from part 1).
What did you mean by I have an even ratio of Fat/Muscle?
FYI - I am no 76.5kg and 17% body fat. I am just starting to take my training a bit more serious and now want to see what I can achieve if I pay attention and learn about proper training and Diet.
Also, just to clear it up, I am from Australia, and it is very much summer here!

Thanks,

RG.

RobGuns said:
Thanks for the reply Mr. X.

You're right, I think my diet is off. I tried to find your Part 2 of bulking up. I would like to read it as it sounds like you know what you are talking about (from part 1).
What did you mean by I have an even ratio of Fat/Muscle?
FYI - I am no 76.5kg and 17% body fat. I am just starting to take my training a bit more serious and now want to see what I can achieve if I pay attention and learn about proper training and Diet.
Also, just to clear it up, I am from Australia, and it is very much summer here!

Thanks,

RG.

Even ratio means that you gained the same amount of muscle as fat...which is not a good sign.

[email protected]
Mr.X

Mr. X

I have read both part one and two of your bulking up article, good read! In part one you did not recommend bulking up for bodybuilders with over 12-14% body fat. My body fat is 17%, although I would not say I am a bodybuilder, rather, a little more advanced than a beginner.

I do want to "clean-Bulk" and will try to structure a diet around the ratios that you have suggested in part one, as well as the cycling suggested in part two. (As soon as I convert the lbs to kg!)
I am fortunate enough to be able to eat six meals a day mostly uninterrupted and will follow your suggested plan for at least six weeks befor revisiting.

Are there any other tips you can provide? I will monitor my B/F along the way.

Thanks for taking the time to write both articles and answering my questions.

RG.

RobGuns said:
Mr. X

I have read both part one and two of your bulking up article, good read! In part one you did not recommend bulking up for bodybuilders with over 12-14% body fat. My body fat is 17%, although I would not say I am a bodybuilder, rather, a little more advanced than a beginner.

I do want to "clean-Bulk" and will try to structure a diet around the ratios that you have suggested in part one, as well as the cycling suggested in part two. (As soon as I convert the lbs to kg!)
I am fortunate enough to be able to eat six meals a day mostly uninterrupted and will follow your suggested plan for at least six weeks befor revisiting.

Are there any other tips you can provide? I will monitor my B/F along the way.

Thanks for taking the time to write both articles and answering my questions.

RG.

My one and only tip is CONTROL-don't overeat

Mr.X

RobGuns said:
Mr. X

RG.

I don't think he's referring to "bodybuilder" as a level of experience like you are thinking.

I believe what he's saying is that if youre working out solely to shape your body and look good, then you're a bodybuilder.

As opposed to powerlifter, strongman, triathlete, etc.

Bodybuilder, wether we may look like one or not, describes the vast majority of people on Elite.

Top Bottom