Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Incomplete proteins!

Yehw

Hello guys I have some questions. What do you think about incomplete proteins such as red lentils? They do not have the 9 amino acids like chicken does but what if you mix it with bulgur for example? What about the carbs and such? Would you take this while on a test e cycle? Im planning a new diet for my first cycle which will be in 4, Test E. Tell me what you think about lentils, beans and such. Thanks!

Hello guys I have some questions. What do you think about incomplete proteins such as red lentils? They do not have the 9 amino acids like chicken does but what if you mix it with bulgur for example? What about the carbs and such? Would you take this while on a test e cycle? Im planning a new diet for my first cycle which will be in 4, Test E. Tell me what you think about lentils, beans and such. Thanks!

I thought the idea of an incomplete protein was pretty much done since amino acids float around in certain amino acid pools for both the blood and the muscle. The "incomplete proteins" can be reassembled in the mitochondria by it pulling the needed aminos from the amino acid pool. I pretty much labeled this one a non issue from that information

Gjohnson5 is bang on, but getting the desired outcome (protein) does depend on a couple of things. The primary one is that you have the required balance of essential amino acids in the pool from other sources to enable it to be used in any meaningful amount. Plants foods have no less inferior amino acids than meats and dairy, but it is their abundance that really puts them in question versus animal protein. So basically, when we're looking at non-animal proteins like beans and lentils, we have to consider the proportions of the essential amino acids in them and not the quality of each amino.

If you have a well balanced vegetarian diet that includes beans/legumes and pulses, lentils, seeds, nuts, root vegetables, salad vegetables, and wholewheat and wholegrain products and include fruit in the mix, you will have - if eaten abundantly and daily - a good range of the amino acids, dispensable and indispensable and have a plentiful supply for anabolic recovery and growth.

If you're consuming the beans, lentils and so on with animal proteins too, then you've got the whole shooting match covered as Gjohnson5 attests. Basically, it's all down to dietary variation and supply. If you've got those things covered then you're not going to experience anything in the sense of amino problems.

Craig

Top Bottom