Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improving my mid section

derekhoffer

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys, so last july i weighed around 175, i took up powerlifting and am now sitting at around 200-205. Id like to lean out a little in my mid section, is this possible without losing strength, also what should i eliminate or add to my diet to achieve this?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You can definitely lean out without losing strength, but only if you approach it slowly and sanely. As far as your diet adjustments that's going to be very individual.

what PON said

but if you lose total weight you have to expect to lose some strength man. which is okay. there is reason weightlifters who compete have weight classes. even a few pounds makes a huge difference. we used to come in 3 days over and then fast all day to make weight right on the dot so we could have an advantage over the other guys in our weight class

bottom line is if you want the truth this 'i'm strong but i perma bulk' mentality we see in the gym today is sloppy and not healthy. guys with guts hanging over their belts walking around with their chests puffed out with crooked spines. you can still be strong and still be lean and mean.

Top Bottom