Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Improved Diet Plan>> Thanks GUYS!!!

A-BoMB

Here is my new diet plan:

8:00 AM
1c oatmeal
10whites +2 whole eggs
Protien (g) 55
Carbs (g) 58
Fat (g) 16
Total cals 596

*9:45am* NOT INCLUDED YET
2 Carbohydrate Bar (Power Bar/Gatorade Bar)
(Maybe or Maybe Not… you tell if these are good or give substitute)

10-11am
Quick Feet Plyometric Drills

11-11:30am
Light Bike Cardio

12:30 PM
2 cans tuna w/ Mustard
1 cp rice
2 scoops protein w/ Water(yuck)
Protein (g) 100
Carbs (g) 50
Fat (g) 6
Total cals 662

1:30-2:30pm
Running Routes

3:00
One Pack Carl Budding Turkey
½lb Chicken Breast
2 cups Broccoli
Protien (g) 71
Carbs (g) 18
Fat (g) 7
Total cals 819

3:30-5:30pm Lift Weights

**5:45pm**
**High Glycemic Protein/Carb Shake**
**Protein (g) 35??**
**Carbs(g) 100??**
**FAT (g) 0???**
**CALORIES (g) 300??**

6:00pm
1lb Chicken Breast
One Container cottage Cheese
Protien (g) 190
Carbs (g) 28g
Fat (g) 6
Total cals 990

8:30 PM
10+2 eggs
2 tbsp peanut butter
Protien (g) 55
Carbs (g) 9
Fat (g) 26
Total cals 490
10:00 PM
2 scoops whey protein powder
Protien (g) 35
Carbs (g) 4
Fat (g) 3
Total cals 180

TOTALS
Protein 506g 54.2%
Carbs 167g (doesn’t include post work out Carbs!!!) 17.9%
Fat 64g 15.4%
Total Calories 3737

IS THIS IMPROVEMENT OR WHAT? PLEASE LEND ANY OPINIoNS YOU HAVE... CRItiQues are WelcoME!!

One Quick Question: What to do for a High Glycemic Protien Carb Post Work Out Shake??? What exactly is this? I have never used before? Is it just my regular whey protien taken with Juice( Grape or Grapefruit Juice) or can you give me a better idea about what this is and how to make/take it? I could not add this into my diet b/c i did not know exact details about its composition.

Thanks Everyone for the posts and E-Mails, all the advice really helped... I will keep everyone posted on my status.

A-BoMB

It is much better than what you originally emailed me. Cut back on some of the protein a little maybe. The 12:30 meal, you don't need the whey powder, and cut back on the rice a little( .5 cups is enough). Try to eat your 3:00pm meal earlier. I don't know what One Pack Carl Budding Turkey is, but cut it out you don't need it. Add the rest of the rice you didn't eat. Too much Brocoli before training, cut it to only one cup. I explained the shake in the email I sent you so its 100g of carbs, and 50g of whey protein. Drink it before you hit the showers, and eat your 6:00 meal at least 30-45 min after the shake.

One container of cottage cheese has over 2,100 mg of sodium! That is way to much. Eat half that amout, maybe less. 190g of protein at one sitting? No way dude. 90g is all you need. In my email I give you a description of what to eat. Combine different types of protein. You may want to add a few egg whites to your post workout meal. Add a baked potato, and some brocoli.

Good luck.

Top Bottom