Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im miserable, dieting sucks and im only down to 10%bodyfat

ripped103

i want to get down to five, that is if im still alive.ive been dieting for 5 weeks very low carbs and im ony 10%, this suck im only half way there.i better get there with all this dam cardio and chicken breast.man what id do for a nice cheeseburger and icecream.i had to rant

Half way there- half the journey is done, a hell of a lot better when you had just started at 15% BF- just think of all the chicks that will be hopping on you when they see you at 5%. That is always my motivation. Anyway, just wanted to drop a line of encouragement!
LATER

yah tell me about it.. 5 weeks of serious dieting, more so than i have ever done in ,y life, and im only 9-10.....

and i want 5-7%..

i guess i'll try harder

why so low I woudll get to a comfortable 7% and stay there. I am gettin ready for competition so i know what kinda diet hell you are going throught.:rolleyes: But damndudue I compete at 4-5% that is almost to low just myopinoin but hey if you wnat it bad enough stick to it and... hell yeah!:D

I agree with Boom Boom. Unless you're competing, there's really no reason to go that low. But, as for encouragment, just think about the chicks. :D

well as for the guy that mentioned, i will impress woman,i do this for myself and nobody else.i also have a fiance.im a little obssessive compulsive when it comes too bodybuilding and am never happy with myself.im not in the game to impress anybody but myself.im my own worst enemy.when people tell me i look good, i just say thank you but unless im happy in my own mind, nobody elses comments can convince me.i strive for perfection and since nobody is perfect i will never reach my goal.thanks for the encouragement though

Top Bottom