Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

im looking for anyone who experiences crazy contradictions in diet like me

I would just eat 1.5g protein per lb body fat, stay under 100g of carbs each day, and fill the remaining calories in with fat. Likely you are eating way too many carbs thus causing the fat gain. I would also question your gear.

I have used non-ug pharmaceutical gear with a script from the clinic with the same results. I am strangely immune to almost all structures (not dbol- that I feel n see immediately, but I feel like shit). I don't get get sides except acne, n i dont respond much in size, only strength n cut n abit aggression. I have extensive experience, multiple pharmaceutical and ug sources over many years, same ones my friend, a pro bodybuilder was using and he was getting fn huge. it's like I don't have the receptors to make use or a genetic cap on any possible gains. I can take 2g+ /week. no change. many strange contradictions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my diet looks just like that. better.
sweet potatoes. lean chicken n mest. fish. whole grain pasta. good fats oatmeal. kale. steamed. etc etc. I don't eat junk food.

ohhh. but I do drink a ton of milk. low fat or whole depending on if high carb day or not. baking chocolate 100% cocoa. omelette every morning 1-2whole, 2 white only. low fat feta or ricotta cheese. low fat cottage cheese midnight snacking. so add alot of dairy to that diet above.
I also started having more protein earlier in day and more of the carbs after my gym and into evening. I've read many recent studies showing the "don't eat carbs at night" is going the way of extinction like the food pyramid myth. that got me at a stable high weight for me. but then when I added extra calories. that's when i lost weight! bizarre. maybe the eq just took 7 weeks to kick in and my metabolism is in high gear. but these weird anomalies have always besieged me.

Remember that WHAT You eat is just as important as how much.

I train people for a living. Time and time again skinny guys come to me complaining that they can't gain weight. They eat nothing but junk food thinking that it'll benefit them because it's high in calories. As soon as I put them on a proper well balanced diet with unprocessed foods - they start growing and gaining weight.

Here is an example of a good quality lean mass diet:

I see there's no fruit im this diet at all. is that for a negative effect of fruit in diet or is it just a practical matter. I try to eat a little low calorie low gi fruit everyday. blueberries, cherries, peach. etc

Top Bottom