Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Im craving CLEAN foods for some reason!!

John McLane

Usually have a bout 3 protein flapjacks or cookies a week and a snickers bar on a Sunday as part of my cheat meal....however, lately I'm craving clean foods only....and if I have a flapjack I feel sick....just don't want any of the stodgy stuff...its all good of course but I'm wondering why I'm feeling this way?

it's that way by design. eating like crap is likely catching up with you which is throwing your biological rhythm out of wack which is causing your brain to communicate to your body the need for more nutrition, which signals back to your brain cravings for healthier foods (psychological trigger). long story short, know and listen to your body.

Better just enjoy the new you and not think too much about it :) People are known to, for example, stop craving sugar after limiting it. At first it's difficult not to eat it, but if you get through it, after a year you might find all your favorite candy uneatable because it's too sweet. So don't worry, everything seems more than OK with you :)

Better just enjoy the new you and not think too much about it :) People are known to, for example, stop craving sugar after limiting it. At first it's difficult not to eat it, but if you get through it, after a year you might find all your favorite candy uneatable because it's too sweet. So don't worry, everything seems more than OK with you :)

That's true....had a dessert laden with sugar a couple of weeks ago, and ended up feeling sick and bloated....hate all that sugar...

it's that way by design. eating like crap is likely catching up with you which is throwing your biological rhythm out of wack which is causing your brain to communicate to your body the need for more nutrition, which signals back to your brain cravings for healthier foods (psychological trigger). long story short, know and listen to your body.

Good post bro, what you say is so true

Oh, how unfair is that. I do my best to eat clean but then, and typically at 12 at night, I just GOTTA eat a chocolate chip cookie or.. 5. I can't sleep if I don't get enough sugar. How long have you been eating clean?

Iluvproteins maybe eat something like porridge on the evening? It releases the dust into your bloodstream slowly and continually for a long time. Maybe it would help you feel full and you wouldn't have your blood sugar levels suddenly dropping in the middle of the night. then you wouldn't feel such cravings

Top Bottom