Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IIFYM dead or still going?

Faidon

[FONT=&quot]Whatever happened to IIFYM if it fits your macros. I remember a few years ago every Fitness YouTuber was recommending this eating program. Now nobody talks about it anymore. The day realize it didn't work or did it just fall out of favour as a fad? [/FONT]

there are a few guys who still push it. that is the thing about diet plans, everyone is an expert cause everyone eats food.

the truth is that IIFYM destroys your gut health, makes you feel like ass all day, stresses out your body, disrupts your sleep, makes you more addicted to junk food, is expensive, and is awful for your lipids, skin, eyes, and brain health. other then that then go for it i guess but you won't get your proper nutrition eating doritos, pizza, beer, and poptarts

it is amazing how the top bodybuilders and athletes in the world don't follow IIFYM. tom brady for example folows a whole food diet that is on point with zero junk in it. athletes who eat iifym don't last long for a reason. also there isn't a legitimate nutritionist in the world who recommends IIFYM, not a 1. it is just instagram hucksters to push it.

IIFYM that doesnt work I tried it
you start gaining weight and not feeling well after a while

Top Bottom