Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If You Are Contest Prepping.....

Pharm Animal

if you're serious about getting bone shredded and staying huge for your next show, please stop by and check out the anabolic fitness competitor's corner forum. i am a moderator there, and we have plenty of members and mods with many years of experience in contest preparation. you can find us here:

www.anabolicfitness.infopop.net

like elite fitness, anabolic fitness does not tolerate any solicitations, source posts, or any mal-spirited posts. once you are there, do what you can to learn and don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have concerning contest prep!

best of wishes,
Pharm Animal

my "ultra ripped" cycles can cut you where you well need a band aid.....you well be so ripped you well need a needle and thread...

Yeah! That a good place to visit. Hello PA! How are you PA? Are your new job going well?

ultragainz....LOL some thing never change, eh? let's see one of these "ultrabandaid" cycles!!:rolleyes:

vovan! it's friggin great to see you :) stop by AF bro, we sure do miss you and your russian antics over there!

Supp Pa!! How you doing buddy ? You look awesome in that pic. I think i'll come by more and get some pointers ;) God knows I need them right now LOL

M18

This a great forum with the most knowledgeable competitors and mods anywhere. We are welcoming new members now so come on over.

M18....thanks for the kind words, brother! CONGRATS on being an elite MOD! wow, one of TherealJ's own....an elite mod!:mix:

ulter get the hell outta here and tend to your duties on anabolic fitness....LOL

Pharm Animal said:
M18....thanks for the kind words, brother! CONGRATS on being an elite MOD! wow, one of TherealJ's own....an elite mod!:mix:

ulter get the hell outta here and tend to your duties on anabolic fitness....LOL

Thanks a lot PA! :beer:
BTW....I gotta thank you for that diet advice you gave me a while ago on J's old board, It's going to good use on my current cycle ;)

M18

Thanks PA, always a kind word.

Oh shoot, look at that, I bumped this to the top.

Top Bottom