Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IF results .... So far

Once I'm awake for ten minutes I don't get fatigued. I take 3 separate servings of 13g of bcaa's. I used xtend I'm pretty sure the serving size is 13 not 10. Others drink black coffee or green tea. I feel great all day till I eat then I have a 20 minute nap in my office lol

I've been on IF for about 2 weeks now and i am getting results already
But in the morning before my first meal I'm really dragging ass.
What do you guys do to combat fatigue?

I pop an (thats one) OEP...its just the right amount of energy for me

I pop an (thats one) OEP...its just the right amount of energy for me

Im sorry...OEP?
Im doing the black coffee and 10g bcaa every morning but it doesn't seem to be helping.
Maybe i just need more time to get used to it...i have been doing 6 meals for 3 yrs straight now.
I've been thinking about trying albuterol but i don't usually do well on stims.
I always feel so much better after i have my first meal of the day.
What brand of bcaa's are you guys using?
Maybe mine is garbage.

Just use some type of stimulant like a preworkout or fat burner to fight the fatigue.

To the OP, I would stay away from Albuterol or Clen until much lower in bodyfat. There is no need to introduce something like that yet while fat loss still comes relatively easy. Single digit bodyfat is a different story

I use SciVation Xtend bcaa's. I wasnt planning on it for quite awhile RickRock. I am hoping at the earliest to run a cycle beginning of next year. I was intending to finish off that cycle with clen/t3/keto whenever it does get ran.... and thats if! i need it. My back is getting better and better everyday. Hoping to be back in gym pushing pretty hard and doing full cardio by August then the fat will start coming off good. Ive gotten to 14% with barely anything more than a light bike ride and wee little weights :) My goal of 10% should be attainable without it.

Good for you. You finally found what works for you. I don't do IF. Although I like to read statements about anything that actually work for them.

Im sorry...OEP?
Im doing the black coffee and 10g bcaa every morning but it doesn't seem to be helping.
Maybe i just need more time to get used to it...i have been doing 6 meals for 3 yrs straight now.
I've been thinking about trying albuterol but i don't usually do well on stims.
I always feel so much better after i have my first meal of the day.
What brand of bcaa's are you guys using?
Maybe mine is garbage.

oxy elite pro i do believe good sir

Top Bottom