Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If it fits your macros?

semper03

I seen this deal called if it fits your macros claiming that as long as your macros match you can eat whatever the fuck you want while cutting including pizza, ice cream, burgers ect... Now I have never cut before and really don't plan on it but this just peaked my curiosity. What are your thoughts on this?

I've seen it as well, and did a little homework on it.

I found it's mathematically impossible to hit your goal number of cals in a day and stay within your macro plan by eating shit foods like that.

A few scoops of vanilla here and there isn't the end of the world, but 2000 calories of blue bell is not the same as 2000 calories of a grass fed beef and veggies burger.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using EliteFitness

I've seen it as well, and did a little homework on it.

I found it's mathematically impossible to hit your goal number of cals in a day and stay within your macro plan by eating shit foods like that.

A few scoops of vanilla here and there isn't the end of the world, but 2000 calories of blue bell is not the same as 2000 calories of a grass fed beef and veggies burger.

Youre right, it couldnt work if that's all you ate but if only 300 cals are crap I would imagine its still possible to stay within macros and cals?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Youre right, it couldnt work if that's all you ate but if only 300 cals are crap I would imagine its still possible to stay within macros and cals?

Sent from my PG86100 using EliteFitness

Sure you can. As long as it's limited, you can treat yourself occasionally and stay within your diet plan

Claims all he eats is pizza, burgers and twix ice cream bars.

I know it's cool to have a cheat day every so often but when I read the deal on IIFYM, I was like no fucking way this is possible.

That might work when you're 19 and have the metabolism of a paper shredder, but once it slows down as you age, that icecream is going to go from tasty to fatass, and hang on to your love handles for dear life

Sounds similar to the weight watchers diet. Except I believe they essentially convert macros to points.

That might work when you're 19 and have the metabolism of a paper shredder, but once it slows down as you age, that icecream is going to go from tasty to fatass, and hang on to your love handles for dear life

this...

when i was in high school my diet was poor but I lifted 6X a week and i ran 5X per week. our weightlifting coach ran the shit out of us all week. i would do 10-15 laps in 90 degree weather after weight training. i had an 8 pack and was shredded probably 5-6% body fat ..

good luck eating shit when you are in your 30's or 40's and keeping your 6 pack.. not gonna happen but i'm sure that dude thinks he is a genius and has it all figured out .. give him a few years though.. wait till he has a job, wife, kids, bills to pay.. its not so easy anymore

Top Bottom