Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas on Portable Protein

Eating solid food during a workout isn't such a good idea. You want to save that for after a workout. Actually, even post workout your better of having your protein in liquid form for quicker absorption. Have a preworkout meal at least an hour or so before training, and during training just have water or a zero/low carb drink.

Dude... it is not wise to eat anything solid during a workout. Anything that requires your body to pull blood from your muscles into another part of your body (i.e. into the gut to digest the food) is robbing you of precious nutrients you could be forcing through your muscles. Eat before... after, sip on a drink during.

the onyl reason for eating during training must be to keep your bloodsugar hight..but i would rather drink some kinda sport drink for this than chewing on sumthing..no, wait untill you finish your workout..then get your proteins and carbs

------------------
THE NORWEGIAN FREIGHT TRAIN

"Pain, is just weakness leaving your body"

"...damn you for not giving my TEST" - Metallica

"After this show i'll be fat and happy again.....If i make it to the show...." - Lee Priest

"Lets put some weight on the bar.." - Shawn Ray

"IT DOESN'T MATTER" - The Rock

"Intensity builds immensity" - Kevin Levrone

Solid food an hour before... tons of water during your workout... and protein shake after... thats your best bet!

Dude your best bet is to drink some Carbs, while you workout to maintain steady blood sugar levels. This also helps with post workout insulin secretion, to help nourish your muscles with your post workout meal :)

Top Bottom