Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideas for getting RID of "pointy pecs" and man boobs

alexxcampbell

I have excessive amounts of fat beneath my nipples making my pecs look pointy. My inner chest is toned and muscular, but because of the saggy nipples it makes me appear to have man boobs. This doesn’t do much for my self conscious or self esteem.

I consulted a doctor and he told me losing weight would help. So over the course of about 8 months I did this by means of a healthy diet (balanced, low fat and went easy on the carbohydrates) as well lots of exercise such as walking, cycling, weight lifting, push ups (sometimes totalling almost 3 hours a day, 6 days a week).

The problem is less noticeable, but it still remains. I saw another doctor recently, and in his opinion no matter how much exercise I did, I would never completely remove the fat. He suggested cosmetic surgery is the only way to go further.

Surely there is another way without resorting to that?

Head over to the anabolic board and check out the post on the gyno-gel. Try some yohimburn too around the fatty areas.

Good luck.

surgery is not the best option. It may be an last resort option, it may be an effective option (even that is debatable depending on several factors) but there are a lot of EFFECTIVE OPTIONS before that.

Most, if not all people, will respond to combination therapy

Estrogen suppression (aromatase inhibitors arimidex, letrozole, exemstane)

A2 blocking (topical yohimbine- Yohimburn)

Prolactin suppression (bromocriptine, cabergoline or selegine+hydergine).. vitex is less reliable but many do respond to it.

these can be used alone.. though for those that do not respond to the individual treatments.. combination treatment should be used.

Top Bottom