Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ideal ketone level?

A

Advaik

What is the ideal ketone level that you should have while in ketosis? I am around 30-35 and was wondering if this was good

Are you trying to lose weight or body build? (I assume lose weight).

All i know is that i keep my strips purple ;)

Reminds himself he needs more Ketostix

I am trying a keto diet for the first time and 2 days into it, my stix are going from turquoise to a light turquoise. Am I producing ketones yet and if I am not, how long should it take me?

My mistake, I was passing the sticks through my urine stream, I guess this knocks off the indicator stuff because I just tried the "dipping" method, and the stick was DEEP purple (180+)

funkoram said:
I am trying a keto diet for the first time and 2 days into it, my stix are going from turquoise to a light turquoise. Am I producing ketones yet and if I am not, how long should it take me?

In 8 hours I was in trace ketosis and thats with eatting 30g of carbs (I forgot boudin had rice in it :( ), the next day when I measured it I was well in the 30-35 range and stayed there for. BUT I was measureing it wrong so I am guessing I was in 180+ the second day since when I measure it wrong I am in 30-35, but when I measure it correctly I am in 180+. I heard it takes people up to 24 hours to reach trace ketosis, perhaps I just got good genetics for it.

If your stick changes colors at all you are producing ketones. If you bought Bayor Ketostix it will tell you (5) trace ketosis to (180) large ketosis. The only time you are not producing ketones is when it stays the tannish color.

Top Bottom