Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I would like to quit smoking to keep my fitness well!

Hello community,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I would like to quit smoking now. I am a chain smoker and doing it over 10 years. Now it's the time to quit it forever and keep my health fit and up to date. What method do you use guys to quit smoking? I have heard vaping is a best method which can be worked as an alternative method of smoking.

Please suggest me your best ideas. Thanks!

Snus helped me to stop smoking, but it's still nicotine. The non smokers will say just go cold turkey blah blah.. as if they have any idea what it's like.

i have smoked before when i was much younger and it was nasty and i never smoked it again

i think the key with any addiction is just to stop. the odd thing about smoking especially is smokers know it is bad for them but do it anyway. which i find incredibly odd. it is almost like people enjoy torturing themselves.

i hope you can overcome that addiction, it is very bad for you

I have never smoked but I know giving up smoking is certainly not easy. I support your decision and wish you the best of luck!

Try nicorette gum, nicotene patches.

Remember that quitting won't be an overnight thing. You are going to have relapses. Don't beat yourself up about it. Just get back on the horse and get back to work!

It is mind over matter. You just have to commit to stopping and never smoking again. Literally you can never have even 1 more smoke. Just tell yourself that every time you quit and fail it will be harder the next time. The easiest time to quit is right now. Just quit now and be done with it.

Hello mate,

Greetings! Hope everyone is doing great so far? I was looking for a better method to quit smoking. And hopefully I found few methods while surfing through the internet like- e-juice, e-cigarettes, vaping. But out of all methods I mostly like vaping. And this is the best way to quit smoking I think. I also researched few vendors. They offer different packages.

What do you think about this? Thanks!

When I started to go to the gym, I had a terrible problem with cardio because I was a smoker. Then someone recommended to me that I should start vaping instead of smoking regular cigarettes. Maybe it helped a little, but I still had some problems with my respiratory.
Still, not many information we have about vaping, but I can tell it helped me a bit. But I try to give up vaping as well for some time and see how my body will react to that. I am afraid that cravings after quitting will disturb my diet plan and I wouldn't like that really. I also started some 'smoking diary' to keep the progress and how it affected my blood pressure and endurance.

Top Bottom