Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i weigh 180 how much grams of protien should i get per day

If you are a natural athlete - shoot for 1-1.5g of protein per pound of body weight per day
If you are an enhanced athlete (using steroids) - shoot for 1.5-2g of protein per pound of body weight per day

If you are a natural athlete - shoot for 1-1.5g of protein per pound of body weight per day
If you are an enhanced athlete (using steroids) - shoot for 1.5-2g of protein per pound of body weight per day

That's complete bullshit and bro science. There's no reason you need to run 2g per lb of body weight wether you're on steroids or not. Protein consumption doesn't change at all wether natty or enhanced. Your body utilises what it needs to repair.

What's been proven to be beneficial from research (look it up) is 1.25-1.5g per lb of LEAN BODY MASS. There's plenty of calculators to figure that out but being 180lb I'd say 150-160 is your lb, so 200-210g should be plenty....muskate you give the shittiest advice and just exploit your bullshit sponsor n2bm and their worthless products

Top Bottom