Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think my diet is causing acne on my back.

jet

I started my cutting diet about 4 weeks ago. I started to break out about week into the diet and it is getting progressivly worse. My diet consists of 250g's protein 150g's of carbs and 44g's of fat broken down into six meals. I'm eating chicken, baked potatoes and broccoli. I'm eating only chicken and 1 1/2 cups of broccoli for meals 3-6. I'm thinking maybe its the brocolli thats causing the acne. I don't think its the protein because 250g's is not really that much. Has anyone had this problem.

FYI - i'm not taking any gear.. and its not post cycle acne ( although thats what it look s like) because i finished my last cycle in mid december.

44g of fat is low, especially if these aren't mostly 'good fats'. A lack of 'good fat' can be the root of your problem. If you aren't taking in enough then your skin can suffer as can your hair.

Good fats = monounsaturates, polyunsaturates and superpolyunsaturates.

Do u think flax seed oil would help. Is there anything else i can supplemant my fat intake with?

FLAX SEED OIL: 1 TBSP A DAY> YEP
Also you might wanna try Probiotics.

------------------
The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.

Top Bottom