x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

I think my diet is causing acne on my back.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about I think my diet is causing acne on my back. within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I started my cutting diet about 4 weeks ago. I started to break out about week into the diet and it is getting progressivly worse. My diet consists of 250g's protein 150g's of carbs and 44g's of fat broken down into six meals. I'm eating chicken, baked potatoes and broccoli. I'm eating only chicken and 1 1/2 cups of broccoli for meals 3-6. I'm thinking maybe its the brocolli thats causing the acne. I don't think its the protein because 250g's is not really that much. Has anyone had this

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I started my cutting diet about 4 weeks ago. I started to break out about week into the diet and it is getting progressivly worse. My diet consists of 250g's protein 150g's of carbs and 44g's of fat broken down into six meals. I'm eating chicken, baked potatoes and broccoli. I'm eating only chicken and 1 1/2 cups of broccoli for meals 3-6. I'm thinking maybe its the brocolli thats causing the acne. I don't think its the protein because 250g's is not really that much. Has anyone had this problem.

FYI - i'm not taking any gear.. and its not post cycle acne ( although thats what it look s like) because i finished my last cycle in mid december.

44g of fat is low, especially if these aren't mostly 'good fats'. A lack of 'good fat' can be the root of your problem. If you aren't taking in enough then your skin can suffer as can your hair.

Good fats = monounsaturates, polyunsaturates and superpolyunsaturates.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Do u think flax seed oil would help. Is there anything else i can supplemant my fat intake with?

FLAX SEED OIL: 1 TBSP A DAY> YEP
    Also you might wanna try Probiotics.

------------------
    The human form is a monument to courage and dedication built on the foundation of strength.