Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I never realized how much protein is in tuna

J

Jack Diesel

I always read the can and saw 13 g of protein. Thats alot for a small can but not enough to do any good. Then I realized it was 13 g per serving at 2.5 servings a can. 32 g in a can. damn now thats alot. 3 cans a day plus three shakes is my body weight in g. plus anything else I may eat with protein and theres my 1 g to 1 pound a day.

i've been eating alot of it lately too... but your right, it is one of those foods that you can't have too much, too often, for too long without getting sick of it, at least in my opinion... i guess that happens with pretty much anything though.

With the exception of a couple cans of moderate fat albacore, I have not ate any tuna for approx. 6 months. I use to eat several chunk light tuna regular size cans per day until this one day I begin gagging and just could not take it anymore. I've been looking for alternatives such as Albacore, especially the ones that have moderate natural fat content as they taste slightly better than chunk light tuna.

Last edited:
You should try flavoring it with sauces like hot ause or making tuna salad sandwiches with low-fat mayo. Tuna is just too good for you and cheap and easy to not make it an intergral part of your diet.

We need to come up with some creatice tuna recipies.

JC

I eat about 4 cans a day. I f*cked up and bought a bunch of tuna in vegtable oil instead of the usual water. It actually tastes better to me plain with the oil.

I get the gag reflex with almost every meal cuz i'm trying to bulk... i used to stop eating when it would happen but now i just swallow and keep eating... gotta do what u gotta do....

G ChildlihC G said:
I eat about 4 cans a day. I f*cked up and bought a bunch of tuna in vegtable oil instead of the usual water. It actually tastes better to me plain with the oil.

Tuna in Oil is extremely high in fat, which is probably why it tastes better to you. Just get some Lemon Pepper, it kills the fish taste.

I eat about 2 cans a day. It is an inexpensive way of reaching your protein goals - even if it does get a bit tiresome after a while.

Top Bottom