Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need suggestions for a good post-workout meal and a No-Carb protein shake.

B

Big Buck

What's a good post-workout meal....I mean like RIGHT after u lift....and also, what's a good no-carb protein shake.

Biotest Surge

if you don't have tha money try the post workout protein blend from Alex at tha protein factory.

Biotest tastes fucking AWESOME though, greatest tasting protein/carb drink i've ever tried.

Whey protein Hydrolysate is tha KEY tho. Your body just soaks that shit up like a sponge post workout.
3 - 1 carb to protein ratio to get your insulin levels bumping, and tha correct amount of Bcaa's to trigger everything.

Anyways i've been using surge post workout for about a month now, and i can honestly tell you it's crazy shit, my recovery times improve by at least 2-3 days. I able to train 6 times a week now (although 5 times is usually what i do).. it's expensive though, but dpsnutrition has it for 29.99. If you can't afford it just go with Alex's shit, and maybe take a few extra Bcaa caps post workout.

Don't wait more than 5 minutes after you finish lifting your last weight. DRINK FUCKING IMMEDIATLY. I usually lift,,then go pose in tha locker room for 5 minutes, then immediatly go to my car and make up tha shake, just be sure to use COLD water. mixes really good though. and is sooo fucking delicious. Actually i don't mix it real good on PURPOSE, CUZ THA FUCKING CLUMPS TASTES SO FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

ARITE MAN...good luck, peace.

p.s. here is tha nutrtional break down of surge...noticee the extra bcaa's though...

http://www.biotest-online.com/html/surge_supp.html

Thanx for the info....what about a no-carb protein shake?

Zero carb isopure has 50 grams of Protein and 0 grams of carbs and fat per serving. It comes in Vanilla and Stawberry. The chocolate flavor has 3 grams of carb per serving though. Vanilla taste like ass, get strawberry.;)

Primal X said:
Zero carb isopure has 50 grams of Protein and 0 grams of carbs and fat per serving. It comes in Vanilla and Stawberry. The chocolate flavor has 3 grams of carb per serving though. Vanilla taste like ass, get strawberry.;)

I agree Isopure Zero Carb is definitely the best i have tasted. Get the "Strawberry and Cream", it mixes good with water.

M56M

M56M said:

I agree Isopure Zero Carb is definitely the best i have tasted. Get the "Strawberry and Cream", it mixes good with water.

M56M

Do u get the mix or the the concetrated liquid?

I'm a little late on my reply, but I'd like to add my .002. Now, Isopure is NOT 0 carbs as believed by most, in fact, it's 3carbs per serving. Therefore, if you're looking for 0 carbs, try making your own. Get pure protein from protein factory and maybe mix it with 1tbsp. butter. Doesn't sound good, but tastes like a milk shake, if you are on CKD. Otherwise, I'd say Isopure is a great mix and go choice.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom