Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need Some Help..Stuck

Shobe

I"m currently on a cutting diet. I have been so for a while. I can't seem to get rid of this last bit of fat on my stomach and chest. I have those nagging "male boobs" no matter what I do. I am very strict on my diet, I never cheat either. Here is my diet and lifting schedule:

Meal 1- 4 egg whites, 2 turkey sausage links & either a bowl of oatmeal or grapenuts & multi-vitamin
Meal 2- Either 2 cans of tuna, chicken salad or chicken on 2 pieces of ezekiel bread. 1 piece of fruit and 1 tablespoon of natty peanut butter or handful of almonds.
Meal3- 1 scoop of ON 100% whey protein in water
Meal 4- Either steak, chicken, turkey, or turkey burgers with brown rice and a veggie.

Workout Schedule:
Day 1-Bi's & Back
Day 2- Tris & Chest
Day 3- 15-20 Mins of HIIT Cardio & Abs on empty stomach in the morning
Day 4- Shoulders/Traps
Day 5- 15-20 Mins of HIIT
Day 6-15-20 Mins of HIIT & Abs
Day 7- Off

Supplements: I take ON whey after lifting and I also am taking CEE on lifting days and off days.

And also, I cannot move up in any of my lifts either. It seems like my strength just won't go up.

Well, first off you need to be eating around 6 times a day. Second, 15-20 minutes isn't going to cut it for the cardio. I am not a fan of HIIT, but you need a solid 45 minutes of cardio. I usually jog at 6MPH on a 4Incline for 45 min for my cardio. Since your cutting, I'd recommend a 4-5 day set of Cardio for at least 45 minutes and increase number of meals to 6. Also add some Flax Seed Oil and you need more greens. For your strength, have you tried going up by 5lbs a week? Here is my set:

Free Weights
*Barbell Squats 1x12 lower weight (5 lbs - my maximum), 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Bench Press 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Deadlift 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Curl 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Preacher Curl 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Military Press 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Bent-over Row 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Shrug 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum
*Barbell Reverse Deadlift 1x12 lower weight, 3x8 at my maximum

I do this 3 times a week and increase the weight by 5lbs a week. Its a 2 month program to make you 40lbs stronger. I'm doing this program to become stronger, then I'll break it down into certain body parts instead of a full body workout.

Shobe said:
I"m currently on a cutting diet. I have been so for a while. I can't seem to get rid of this last bit of fat on my stomach and chest. I have those nagging "male boobs" no matter what I do. If you can afford it YES from the af store ...*Link for YES*... helps with stubborn fat in that area esp. for men
I am very strict on my diet, I never cheat either. Here is my diet and lifting schedule:

Meal 1- 4 egg whites, 2 turkey sausage links & either a bowl of oatmeal or grapenuts & multi-vitamin
Meal 2- Either 2 cans of tuna, chicken salad or chicken on 2 pieces of ezekiel bread. 1 piece of fruit and 1 tablespoon of natty peanut butter or handful of almonds.
Meal3- 1 scoop of ON 100% whey protein in water
Meal 4- Either steak, chicken, turkey, or turkey burgers with brown rice and a veggie.

Workout Schedule:
Day 1-Bi's & Back
Day 2- Tris & Chest Maybe add a day off rest or Legs in b/w Back / Bis & Chest / Tris
Day 3- 15-20 Mins of HIIT Cardio & Abs on empty stomach in the morning
Day 4- Shoulders/Traps
Day 5- 15-20 Mins of HIIT
Day 6-15-20 Mins of HIIT & Abs
Day 7- Off
No Leg day??
Supplements: I take ON whey after lifting and I also am taking CEE on lifting days and off days.

And also, I cannot move up in any of my lifts either. It seems like my strength just won't go up.
See suggestions in Red ^^
What are your stats? 1st look that is hardly enough food. How many cals is that?

If you aren't eating enough chances are your body may be holding on to what you ARE eating b/c it's not getting the cals it needs = fat storage

How much water are you drinking?

Burger meaning you eat it with bread? What kind?

What fruit are you eating?

You need to EAT. shoot for 6 meals every 3 hours

Maybe something basic like:
- Protein should be spread out evenly thru out the day
- If you're not PM training, keep complex carbs in Meal 1-4 (oatmeal, brown rice, sweet tater, etc. veggie absolutely OK here)
- Meal 5 & 6 low carb choices, green veggies, broc, green beans spinach
- Healthy fat intake required as well

Oh and I would even throw in a weekly cheat meal ... NOT DAY ... stir things up a bit

As far as the burgers go. The days I have turkey burgers, the rice is cut out, because I have a whole wheat roll with it. As far as fruit, its usually strawberrys, bannanas, apples & grapes. Not all at once of course. As far as lifting, I lift after my first meal, which is about 9:30 a.m.

Shobe said:
As far as the burgers go. The days I have turkey burgers, the rice is cut out, because I have a whole wheat roll with it. As far as fruit, its usually strawberrys, bannanas, apples & grapes. Not all at once of course. As far as lifting, I lift after my first meal, which is about 9:30 a.m.
K, so what about
- water intake?
- stats? Height & Weight, small med large frame.
- Why no Leg day?
- Eating More?
- Grapenuts the cereal?

How many reps & sets are you doing per bodypart?

I see no problem with fruit but some might suggest to ditch it if you are trying to cut. That and any bread, I don't like the whole wheat roll for your specific goal but maybe keep the burger in as your weekly '(not-so-bad) cheat meal' or something.

If you are only eating four meals, I'd slowly start increasing them to get up to 5, preferably 6. The cals seem kinda low, so adding a lot more food right away (along with upping water intake) may cause some feeling of tightness, bloating, fullness, so add it in slow, but get more food in over the period of the next week or two. If you wanna add more shakes b/c it's easier/more convenient that's fine for now.

Try plugging your foods into a free counter like www.fitday.com to get your basic macro's & cal intake ... give you a base point to start from & adjust from there.

water intake??= So, so
22 yrs old, 5' 11" 175lbs. Medium frame
why no legs? I just never liked doing legs
Grapenuts? Yes grapenuts the cereal.

Shobe said:
water intake??= So, so
22 yrs old, 5' 11" 175lbs. Medium frame
why no legs? I just never liked doing legs
Grapenuts? Yes grapenuts the cereal.
That seems crazy to not work your legs. Legs are the largest muscles on your body and would therefore burn the most calories if used and developed. Plus, I've heard that working your legs can increase hormone production in a way that no other muscle group can do. Your diet would look better if you'd improve your legs too. Anyone who's done their legs will tell you, they're the most exhausting which is probably why you don't want to work them right? It isn't suprising you are "stuck" since it seems like you aren't putting a full effort into getting where you want to be. So, work your legs, do more cardio, watch that diet.

No, that is not the reason! I just don't now where to fit them into my lifting schedule. Because I need a day of rest at least. Theres no way I"m exercising 7 days a week!

You must spread some Karma around before giving it to *Bunny* again.
Damn Bunny every damn post i see a intelligent answer thats detailed! I was preety much going to suggest everything bunny quoted in Red as Well.

HIT has always been my favorite form of running. 20 minutes HIT kicks my ASS.

And get your DAMN GREENS IN! Especially Broccolli!
These veggies are known to have high levels of a specific chemical called INDOLE-3CARBINOL or I3C for short. This chemical is proven to lower estrogen production and support testosterone production.

Here are some CRUCIFEROUS VEGATBLES WITH INDOLE-3-CARBINOL:

Broccoli
Cauliflower
Brussel Sprouts
Collard Greens
Cabbage
Turnips
Bok Choy
Water Cress
Turnips
Mustard Greens
Radishes
Kale

Looks like our parents knew something right!

AND AS thesaint Suggested YOUR LEGS BRO!! Sqauts! Squats! Squats! thesaint is right they are the largest part of your body and the muscle u grow will burnmore callories a day per 1lb of extra muscle then of Fat in the Legs. So now get to gym and SQUAT SQUAT SQAUT!​

Oh I do eat my veggies believe me. I eat brocoli, cauliflower, corn, spinach, green beans, onions, peppers, etc. I mainly eat all veggies.

Top Bottom