Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help making me a solid diet/routine (cough *mr.x*cough)

krayziefresh

Ok, heres the thing....
I work out and train 6-7 days a week I push myself to the max and I have been doing this for the last 4 months roughly, I haven't seen any dramatic results at all whatsoever...I am the exact same weight as I was 4 months ago. I am 18, 5'8 and 175lbs. I'm pretty built, but not as cut as I'd like to be, and my chest isn't like WHAM, like I'd like it to be. Main thing is I would like to get shredded. I eat healthy, but I guess not properly, and I'm thinking perhaps my diet and training schedual is working against me. I need someone to set me down a solid schedual, say for 3 weeks, what to eat, what to train, how to train (Max weight? Many reps?) And what to do for cardio. Plz help me im going bezerk!! I don't want to lose motivation...I'd be sooo appreciative. If this means buying protein powder i'll buy it and stuff like that.

you could be overtraining if your working out every day and not seeing results. make sure you balance your carb/protein/fat intake and make sure u get enough of all 3 for your bodyweight. then change your workout routine a bit to get 1 or 2 days of rest a week. muscle grows when your resting, not when your working out.

whats your bodyfat %?

Anyway, you say you want to get shredded, meanng you have to diet for a while, then worry about adding mass later. You shouldn't be too high of a BF% I don't thinkso you probably won;t have to diet for so long..

Anyway, try a 40/30/30 nutrient ratio diet. Even tho' the training method I'm about to describe is meant for a CKD type diet, I think it works well enough when cutting on any sort of diet. What you do is, for example, Tuesday thru Friday you do half hour-45 minutes of some sort of cardio. Saturday, you do a full body circuit workout (do one exercise and one set per exercise for every body part including abs and calves right in a row with as little rest in between sets as possible. High reps, like 20-25. Don't go to failure.

When you're done doing that one huge giant body set, take a few minutes rest and do it all over again, this time picking a different exercise. Then do it a third and even 4th time if you can. Then when you're done, start whats called a carb up...What this is is a day where you eat a lot of sugary hi glycemic carbs to try and refill your muscles back up with any glycogen lost through dieting throughout the week. I'm sure not as much will be lost like on a CKD, but hey, it also helps with leptin levels and thyroid, and gives you a mental breather. Try and stay away from fats this day. It helps to pick a day when you can do this workout in the AM so you have the whole day left to carb up, so Saturday should work well for you.

Another benefit of the carbup is an anabolic insulin spike you will get, so what you want to try and do is take advantage of it as soon as possible by hitting 3 bodyparts on Sunday, and the other 3 main parts on Monday. You want to do a 12-10-8-6 rep routine per exercise, and pick 2 exercises per body part. Go to failure on these workouts. This type of workout schedule will at least help to hopefully preserve your muscle while dieting. And really thats about it, if you want you can supplement with glucorell-r from anabolicfitness.com on the carb up day to help shuttle the sugars right into your muscles, and definately get some sort of fat burner...The same website mentioned sells a nice product called NYC. You need any more help post back.

Thanx alot man, I will definately try what you suggest. Btw my bodyfat isn't that high, it's around 14% id say?? I haven't had it tested except for on an innacurrate tester but it kept measuring me around 14% give or take 1% so I'd say thats about right

if the stats you gave me are right, then you got about 24 lbs of fat left in your body. to get ripped youd want to go into single digit bodyfat%. If you lost about 12 lbs of fat, you'd be around 7%. This should take about 2-3 months most likely.

Top Bottom