Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help BAD with this cutting diet, vets, mods.

Jack Burton

Im currently 5"10 225 approx 14%bf probaby a little lower. Im looking to get to 5%.

What does each of your meals look like through out the day? Im gonna eat 5-6 times a day, and need a meal plan BAD.

I need to know how many calories a day I should be dieting on to keep muscle loss at a minimum.

I know most of my meals are gonna consist of chicken breasts, protein shakes, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, brown rice , and fats from flaxseed oil, fish oils ect. I just need help putting it in order.

And I will be doing 45 min cardio in the moring before I eat, 4 days a weeks to start.

Im just coming off a sustanon, deca, dbol cycle. And in 4 weeks will be hitting a EQ, winny, test, tren, cycle.
So maybe I can get some examples of some of your pre contest diet plans. Thanx...

5% is pretty low, but if you're up for it, give em hell bro. Look into DNP too, there's been a good buzz surrounding it lately.

I dont mean to burst your bubble, but going from 14% to 5% is not going happen. It might over time, but not in one cycle.

You will have to completely change your diet, add lots of cardio, and the proper mind set.

Dnp will help. Why 5%? I think a healthy bf% is around 8 to 10%. This is a percent where your body can function properly and if you have developed ab, they will show too.

------------------
"That which does not kill me, will make me stronger."

*** Dont email me asking for a source!!!!! ***

"Catch a man a fish and he eats for a day, but if you teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime."

I know its gonna take time, I want to get down to 5% just for a month or so then mantain about 8%.

My diet starts monday, I need to know what amount of calories I need a day to keep muscle loss at a minimum, and some examples of your pre cotest diets.

Top Bottom