Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need help

Dollar12786

I play football/soccer for the last five years and recently ive been told to lose pounds and to reach 12-15 percent body fat and ive lost 45 pounds how does 15 percent body fat look like and im i close heres an image of my current physique

Attachments

• IMG_3089.jpg
    IMG_3089.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 15
Great job on the weight loss so far! Keep at it. Weight loss just takes time. Aim to loose 1 pound per week. Any more then that and you are probably loosing muscle.

The best way to loose body fat while holding onto all your muscle mass (or even continuing to build muscle mass) is carb cycling.

Carb cycling makes a lot of sense. Both scientifically and in a real world sense. No one will question the fact that carbs are anabolic. The problem with carbs is that too much of them will simply get you fat.

By carb cycling, you get the best of everything. The low carb days are fat loss focused and re-sythnesis muscle insulin sensitivity and the high carb days are very anabolic and replenish depleted glycogen levels.

I explain how to set up a carb cycling diet and have a full sample meal plan in this article here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

Great job man! You look to be right in that range to me. You can see the outline of abs for sure. I would focus on weight training now and start building up a good base of muscle.

You have obviously made some great changes with diet.

Top Bottom