Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to eat more. Please help.

asiansinc

I'm trying to gain lean muscle mass. I know I'm not getting enough calories, but with a full time job it's difficult. Here's my current eating schedule:

Lifting days:
-1 scoop Designer, creatine, glutamine
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Workout
-2.5-3 scoops Designer, 1-2 cups grape juice w/ creatine, glutamine
-Methoxy-pro bar
-some type of non-synthetic food, usually a wrap of some sort
-Methoxy-pro bar
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Methoxy-pro bar (just recently added to stem weight loss)
-home cooked meal (2 portions of brown rice, 1-2 portions vegetable, 1-2 portions meat)
-Cyclo-ZMass
-2 scoops Designer / Cytoplex if I'm not asleep already.

Cardio days:
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Cardio
-Cytoplex
-Methoxy-pro bar
-Methoxy-pro bar
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-home cooked meal (2 portions of brown rice, 1-2 portions vegetable, 1-2 portions meat)
-Cyclo-ZMass
-2 scoops Designer / Cytoplex, if I'm not asleep already.

Starting today I'm adding one serving non-fat light yogurt to the first bar, and a fruit (i.e., banana) to the second bar.

On weekends I try to eat all non-synthetic foods, still 5-6 balanced meals a day.

With this diet I've been losing weight at the rate of 1.5 lbs every two weeks or so.

6/17 - 163 lbs.
7/1 - 161.5 lbs.
7/22 - 160 lbs.

I work, and I don't get paid for any lunch breaks that I take. So I try to keep my lunch break as short as possible. I can't afford to lose more weight!!!!!

Any suggestions on simple portable ways to add more good calories, or other suggestions?

The first thing that you should do is add up your calorie intake. Offhand that looks like about 2k cals and to gain you should be taking in 18-20x your bodyweight....a good 3k cals.

Your biggest problem is that you aren't eating enough carbs. That's great for a diet but doesn't work for gaining. Find a way to get some rice, potatoes, and other clean carbs into your meals.

Why are you taking Xenadrine? Why are doing cardio? They do not help build muscle. If you are losing too much weight then knock it off!

asiansINC said:
I'm trying to gain lean muscle mass. I know I'm not getting enough calories, but with a full time job it's difficult. Here's my current eating schedule:

Lifting days:
-1 scoop Designer, creatine, glutamine
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Workout
-2.5-3 scoops Designer, 1-2 cups grape juice w/ creatine, glutamine
-Methoxy-pro bar
-Methoxy-pro bar
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Cyclo-ZMass
-2 scoops Designer / Cytoplex if I'm not asleep already.

Cardio days:
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Cardio
-Cytoplex
-Methoxy-pro bar
-Methoxy-pro bar
-2 Xenadrine EFX
-Cyclo-ZMass
-2 scoops Designer / Cytoplex, if I'm not asleep already.

Starting today I'm adding one serving non-fat light yogurt to the first bar, and a fruit (i.e., banana) to the second bar.

On weekends I try to eat all non-synthetic foods, still 5-6 balanced meals a day.

With this diet I've been losing weight at the rate of 1.5 lbs every two weeks or so.

6/17 - 163 lbs.
7/1 - 161.5 lbs.
7/22 - 160 lbs.

I work, and I don't get paid for any lunch breaks that I take. So I try to keep my lunch break as short as possible. I can't afford to lose more weight!!!!!

Any suggestions on simple portable ways to add more good calories, or other suggestions?
ya, eat more real food. you only eat meat once a day. why are you taking xenadrine if you don't want to loose weight? how much cardio are you doing?

The wrap I have for lunch usually has some sort of meat in it.

I'm taking Xenadrine so I can stay awake at work.

I'm doing cardio because it's good for me, and because I enjoy seeing a sixpack when I look in the mirror. I do 20 minutes on the treadmill.

I know I need to eat more, lol. My problem is, WHAT do I eat. My idea of cooking is putting shit into a blender, hence the bars and shakes.

Ideas? After browsing through some other threads... maybe some nuts, or something? I work at a desk from 9-whenever-I-get-out so it's difficult to bring/eat real, solid food like rice, potatoes, etc.

Can you bring a tupperware of tuna and mayo? What about beef jerky (homemade is the best)? Neither has carbs, so I guess you're screwed in that aspect. Try bars with more calories. Met-Rx Protein Plus bars have a lot. Taste pretty good, too.

Also, buy two wraps.

The only reason I got the Methoxy-pro is because they were so damn cheap. $1/bar.

No dinero! Can't get two wraps, unfortunately. However, the wraps are decently sized. I'm full for a few hours after lunch.

I'll see if I can bring some food in containers. Thanks.

asiansINC said:
The only reason I got the Methoxy-pro is because they were so damn cheap. $1/bar.

No dinero! Can't get two wraps, unfortunately. However, the wraps are decently sized. I'm full for a few hours after lunch.

I'll see if I can bring some food in containers. Thanks.
why can't you get 2 wraps?

asiansINC said:
I'm doing cardio because it's good for me, and because I enjoy seeing a sixpack when I look in the mirror. I do 20 minutes on the treadmill.

You need to think about your priorities. You won't gain muscle without gaining some fat in the process. You could just up the cals to maintenance, 15x bodyweight, to stay where you're at.

Trail mix is a good idea. You could also ditch some of the protein bars and make a shake with carbs & protein, instead. It only takes a couple minutes to make/drink a shake.

THE BOUNCER said:
why can't you get 2 wraps?

Because I'm a cheap bastard. I got two wraps today, though.

I think I'm going to bring in some trail mix.

After I go back to school, and swimsuit season is over, I'm definitely going to be eating more.

Dude you need to figure out what you want. I mean eat food real food prepare chicken, make enough for a few days and just throw it in some rubber made cointaners and bring them with you. Also if you want to gain weight so bad why the hell are you taking Exedrine all thats doing is speeding up your Metabolism which in return is going to make it that more difficult to put on weight.Also try cuting your cardio down.

Top Bottom