Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need to eat more,!

MarkPhillips

Hey guys, I'm 17, 5'10, 170lbs. I'm a very active guy between baseball, working out, school, and work. So I'm wondering what kind of foods yall recommend to help me reach my calorie goals. I currently drink weight gainers but with my busy schedule I need to find foods that are nutritious, fulfilling, and have high calories. My goal is 180lbs by at least August. Any food suggestions is welcomed, but please keep in mind that I am a teenager who doesn't have a lot of time or money to cook and eat steak everyday or something. Thanks!

Stop with the weight gainers to start. They are filled with garbage, and you are far far better off with real food. You certainly don't need to, nor would I recommend eating steak every day. Chicken and Turkey breast are great clean protein sources that are much cheaper (if you are willing to do some meal prep). Things like brown rice are a great source of complex carbs, and foods potatoes have a high satiety index and keep you feeling full. Make sure to also eat an assortment of vegetables as well.

Hey kudos for being a ball player as I played that game in college and Im still wishing that I could play.

Youre 17 so hell, eat everything in site eat clean eat bad eat everything.

Get some protein shakes, make extra sandwiches, eat more fruits, drink more water.

Eat before bed, eat when you wake up, eat cereal all day, eat, eat, eat. .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

some people are going to tell you to 'just eat more' and we see it all the time on these forums

ironically that is extremely ignorant advice which will make you fat and destroy your gut health in the process

you want to eat as healthy and clean as possible. stay away from fast food. i get it at 17 all your friends eat fast food but don't fall for the peer pressure.

there is no difference between 17 and 47. at the end of the day stick to a natural whole food diet. pizza, poptarts, mcdonalds, ice cream, cereal, and yes even milk are all kiddie food.

Top Bottom