Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a diet plan strictly for fat loss!!!

BigPoppaPipes

I am currently taking T3 and Winstrol and I need a diet for optimal fat loss. I have cut way back on the carbs and also slightly on the fat. I am taking 50 mg of Winny a day to maintain my muscle, and while on the T3 and its working well (I do question the whether or not the T3 is real). I have only lost 2 lbs. now, but no muscle thanks to the Winstrol. However, I want an 8 week diet for optimal fat loss. If you can help please let me know. Thanks!!!

BigPoppaPipes said:
I am currently taking T3 and Winstrol and I need a diet for optimal fat loss. I have cut way back on the carbs and also slightly on the fat. I am taking 50 mg of Winny a day to maintain my muscle, and while on the T3 and its working well (I do question the whether or not the T3 is real). I have only lost 2 lbs. now, but no muscle thanks to the Winstrol. However, I want an 8 week diet for optimal fat loss. If you can help please let me know. Thanks!!!

"Obsessed is a word the Lazy use to describe the Dedicated"

Top Bottom