Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need a bulking diet

z66x

I was told to eat lots of carbs/proteins/calories within 6-8 meals a day. I was also told to do 4 heavy sets of 6-8 reps and split it by Chest/Tris on monday, Legs/bis wednesday, and Shoulders/Back Friday. I'm 16 years old, 145lbs and my arms are 12inches around, that's all the stats I know. If I follow the proper diet and training, how fast do you think I should see results? and what would be a good diet to follow? It's kind of hard to eat 6-8 meals a day cause I don't have time or money for that.

Eat three big balanced meal per day. Each meal should include some protein (eggs and meat), complex carbohydrates (oats, rice, taters), green veggies or fruit (broccoli, cabbage, green beans, berries, apples, grapefruits), and healthy fats (natural peanut butter, olive oil, raw nuts).

Drink whole milk with and between meals. Work hard in the gym and don't skip meals.

This is a marathon not a sprint. Consistency pays off in the long run. You have many years of training and eating ahead of you.

thanks, I just wanna be one of those big kids at school who no one wants to mess with, but I gotta work on it lol

thanks, I just wanna be one of those big kids at school who no one wants to mess with, but I gotta work on it lol

You are at the perfect age to build good dietary and training habits. Stay focused on long term goals and before you know it you'll be surpassing them :)

5 solid meals per day. a good start is to eat

6-8 oz of chicken, turkey, beef, egg whites or fish
a double handful of broccoli, asparigus, or spinach
a single handful of oats, sweat potato, red skin potato, or any other whole grain
with all 5 meals.

in addition to this dring a post w/o shake every time you lift. and eat a small handful of mixed nuts and mixed berries between all of these meals.
eat your first meal as soon as you get out of bed and your last meal right before you go to bed

i always like to add a big glass of whole milk in right before i go to bed.

Top Bottom