Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need An Appetite Suppresant!

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
I must kill my appetite. Don't want to take stims like caffeine or ephedrine. Dostinex isn't helping much either. What can I take?

Have you ACTUALLY used this before? Doesnt' sound too good bro! It affects the CNS. I don't want that!

brush your teeth.

this old trick is good, since you eat 6/7 times a day right?

or carbonated liquids, fibre pills if you don't mind taking them.......is it the hunger, or appetite, i.e. the desire for food you want to be rid of?

if it's the former that's easy, if it is the latter, then it all comes down to willpower dude, sorry :(

I make about three pots of green tea a day and it has greatly reduced my desire to snack. You can go to your local Korean or Chinese market and buy an 100 pack of Chinese greentea for less than 10 bucks, and 1 pack fills about two 16 oz cups, thing is though I guess you gotta like green tea, I have no problem being Asian and everything...

Last edited:
5-HTP is what you need and it has no side effect

5-HTP works on your seritonin reuptake, so it could possibly affect your sex drive, just like prozac would. I've taken both - 5-HTP was fine, the prozac didn't kill my sex drive, just made it hard to orgasm. You can try it and see how it works - it's really cheap, and it's out of your system quickly. You might get headaches from it though. I tried Citrimax for appetite suppressing - it's crap. I'm in the same boat, I'm trying to suppress my appetite without stimulants also. I've been taking Meridia for the past three weeks. It's not that great - it's supposed to work like 5-htp would, or prozac I guess by restricting serotonin reuptake. I guess it works a little, but not enough, that's for sure. No sexual side effects on it at all. I guess it takes the edge off, but like I said - no as much as it should for a prescription drug. My friend is taking it also, it's working great for her. I think I might be damaged goods from taking too many drugs in the past - I'm brain damaged :)

gypsy said:
5-HTP works on your seritonin reuptake, so it could possibly affect your sex drive, just like prozac would. I've taken both - 5-HTP was fine, the prozac didn't kill my sex drive, just made it hard to orgasm. You can try it and see how it works - it's really cheap, and it's out of your system quickly. You might get headaches from it though. I tried Citrimax for appetite suppressing - it's crap. I'm in the same boat, I'm trying to suppress my appetite without stimulants also. I've been taking Meridia for the past three weeks. It's not that great - it's supposed to work like 5-htp would, or prozac I guess by restricting serotonin reuptake. I guess it works a little, but not enough, that's for sure. No sexual side effects on it at all. I guess it takes the edge off, but like I said - no as much as it should for a prescription drug. My friend is taking it also, it's working great for her. I think I might be damaged goods from taking too many drugs in the past - I'm brain damaged :)
Very informative.

Top Bottom