Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Sorry But I told My Diet To Kiss My Butt... How Long Until I Will Get Fat Again?

curling

....at least for a while.

Man, I dieted so hard getting ready for the lake and my 20 year reunion. That I am just sick of it. I mean I found the tostitos chips with a hint of lime tasting just scrumcious with my wife's homemade picante sauce that I am going to eat it even though it is loaded with carbs and it fattening but I DON'T CARE. I am also going to eat vanilla ice cream(at least it is reduced fat) with strawberrys everynight for desert. Yesterday I had apple turnover, something like a donut with cream cheese and two pigs in the blanket instead of my eggwhites and one piece of wheat toast. And LOVED IT.

What I wonder how long will it take to get fat again. I still work out 4 days a week and wakeboard three times a week. Will that be proficient to at least maintain my current weight? I mean ya'll can flame me if you want for being week and quiting the extrememe cutting diet but I am married anyway what was the point other that looking good for my high school reunion. But back to my question if I do all that exercise can I still pig out and not get to fat for at least a month. Because I am sick of dieting for a while.

Oh my stats. I am 6'0 at a 188lbs probably 9% no better make that 10% body fat after the last couple of days. :D

Hi curling
I am not going to flame, i think you put a nice question here. I think it is ok and healthy and can even be beneficial even for someone who wants to get even leaner to make diet vacations. I think at the end of the day it is the way someone feel about himself thin or fat that really counts. Maybe this sound banal but i think it works like that. If now gaining weight is not a problem to you and eating is better then beeing lean go ahead and eat.
I think you could try to make a balance and try to gradually increase the calories you're eating and maybe get away with it. i don't think that's impossible, of course not stoping working out. If you were doing an extreme diet like you said probably your metabolism went down and if you start eating more too much too quickly you will gain weight (fat) easily. But if you gradually increase carbs and caloric intake your metabolism will also increase making less fat gains.
maybe to make some kind of bulk cicle changing your workout at gym...taking the caloric surplus to make workouts more intense gaining some pounds of lean mass....why not? i think you could get away with it.

Just my 2 cents.

Good luck :)

I think dieting for too long is potentially very unhealthy.

Don't even plan on dieting --- plan on gaining a few pounds. It is better than switching between dieting and binging repetitively. Go to the gym and lift very hard. Eat big. I think you could gain a lot of muscle. This will help you reduce fat later on.

Try eating a some goodies that are also healthy, like potatoes, steak, veggies, chocolate milk, fruit, etc.

Plornive:
what's the deal with chocolate milk? is there any benefits in chocolate?
Thanks

Top Bottom