Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting addicted to MONSTER energy drinks

How dare you criticize Schnapps...:)

my friend loves the strawberry and peach flavored ones. i think they're okay, but i don't drink much, rarely and only on special occasions. alcohol effects me alot quicker than it does other people plus you would def not describe me as someone "who can hold their drink"

my friend loves the strawberry and peach flavored ones. i think they're okay, but i don't drink much, rarely and only on special occasions. alcohol effects me alot quicker than it does other people plus you would def not describe me as someone "who can hold their drink"

Sound like you're a fun date..:)

man i'm craving a MONSTER ASSAULT. wouldn't get any sleep if i have one. I'll settle with a diet coke i guess.

i think as a an addict, i deserve a pat on the back for my self restraint!:chomp: the assault ones are good though, and the blue ones....

You really should stop drinking all that shit if you care about your health and REALLY feeling good (not just a sugar/caff rush). Drink more water!

Man, I have one triple espresso over ice with cream and a bit of raw sugar in the morning and that's all I can handle all day. I don't even drink it for the caffeine, I drink it for the flavor and the "treat". I'd be just as good if it was decaf (swiss water method only of course, not the chemically processed decaf shit).

You really should stop drinking all that shit if you care about your health and REALLY feeling good (not just a sugar/caff rush). Drink more water!

Man, I have one triple espresso over ice with cream and a bit of raw sugar in the morning and that's all I can handle all day. I don't even drink it for the caffeine, I drink it for the flavor and the "treat". I'd be just as good if it was decaf (swiss water method only of course, not the chemically processed decaf shit).

yeah i'll try to curb down on them mosters. yes, i did have one earlier today and i def felt the "caffeine rush." your right of course about the water, i kinda replaced a portion of my daily water intake with them. i need to get me some more of those crystal light water flavor packages. those are awesome. that'll get me driking more water.

So I only need to buy the half-box of wine?

good stuff, but I am sensitive to caffiene

and when I smoke, i get heart papultations

Have u tried the NOS Energy drinks? Orange an blue cans

Yea bro, those are my favorite. i have a high tolerance to caffiene. Seriously, I can slam an entire monster then sleep like a baby. I tried the NOS drinks and I'm unable to finish the entire thing due to the caffeine in it. LOVE IT

MONSTER was a thrice daily ritual for me until fairly recently. My favorite drink of that type though is the Xylence's UFC drink. Unfortunately those are difficult to find in my area.

BEWARE of energy drinks, i was drinking 2 or 3 monsters or redbulls a day for about a year and then one day i started having horrible panic attacks for no reason. i didnt realize it was the enegy drinks causing them until i went to the doc about 4 months later....it's been about 5 months since and i still have them, getting less poweful, but still have them daily. the doc says he sees this almost everyday, panic attacks, depression etc caused by energy drinks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom