Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting addicted to MONSTER energy drinks

If you want real mental alertness try Niacin in the flush form (vitamin B-3), not the synthetic no-flush shit. It dialates the blood vessels throughout your body (hence the flushing effect), but doing so bring considerably more oxygen into your dome. If you don't mind looking like you have a sunburn for 30 minutes to an hour, and would rather avoid stims for some reason, go Niacin.

there are total b-vitamin injects that work well too. Hurt a little bit though to inject unlike straight up b-12.

Dude, we need to kick it and have a monster party, we can shot gun them, be little kids again, and then go workout, I do notice though like after drinking like 2 back to back and then working out, mid way I get like a little crash out feelin. I am soo addicted to these badboys. LOL
Good Post Ebony.

i like the assault (red ones). best tasting energy drink there is

tons of sugar though. try to limit them. havent tried the blue ones but i feel like itd spoil it. rather drink sugar free redbull

Monster is my friend in the a.m.

Top Bottom