Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting addicted to MONSTER energy drinks

B12 injections are used by many AAS users who are on appetite killers like Tren - B12 Injections REALLY improve one's appetite but to get the full effect, many take it ED, or at least EOD..........

i used a sublingual B12 complex supplement when i first started training. 1000 mcg, a little drop held under ur tongue for 30 seconds whenever i needed a pick me up. worked great to give me a little extra perk. not so much now. only works if your body is vitamin B deficient.

I'm sure my monster/stimulant habit eclipsed yours.

Anyway, Monsters (the lo-carb ones) are one of the most acidic on the market. They ate a hole through my stomach and I was bleeding internally.

Stick to the sugar free blue rockstars, less acidic and a better buzz.

All these arent good for your teeth either.

those work like rolls

eat that first bean your night is great, the next day don't even bother poppin em because you won't roll

It's that huge rush of B12 they put in it, but it hits you good, just can't use em everyday

yeah i've never done them back to back, only every now and then.
so since it's been so random, everytime i drink one i get a hella tweak.
i'm a coffee type of guy, keep all these expensive drinks and give me a thermos of good coffee.

If you want real mental alertness try Niacin in the flush form (vitamin B-3), not the synthetic no-flush shit. It dialates the blood vessels throughout your body (hence the flushing effect), but doing so bring considerably more oxygen into your dome. If you don't mind looking like you have a sunburn for 30 minutes to an hour, and would rather avoid stims for some reason, go Niacin.

I never really understood B vitamin oversupplementation anyways considering the fact that they're water soluble and you piss out any excess. How long does the effect of the injection last?

a couple of hours, gives you a different kind of boost.
Great for relieving asthma as well.

Top Bottom