Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting addicted to MONSTER energy drinks

Muscular Development Forums

This is his Q and A, skim through the first 50-100 pages and just read his answers to the diet questions.
I run his diet in that I reduce carbs, increase essential fats, and increase my fiber intake. Make it work for you...
Takes time to find things at the grocery store that you really like and can eat. But once you do it's easy.
I'll try to find the strict exact version. If you read a few pages a day you'll learn a TON!
And ask him any question you have.

Lo Carb Monster twice everyday, one on my way to work, one 2 hours after lunch

Sams Club $30 a case of 24, oh yes, addict in the flesh Ebony

those 5 hour energy drinks, the small shot size ones at gas station countertops, are potent as fug.
gonna buy a case of them, stronger than anything i've had

those 5 hour energy drinks, the small shot size ones at gas station countertops, are potent as fug.
gonna buy a case of them, stronger than anything i've had

those work like rolls

eat that first bean your night is great, the next day don't even bother poppin em because you won't roll

It's that huge rush of B12 they put in it, but it hits you good, just can't use em everyday

those work like rolls

eat that first bean your night is great, the next day don't even bother poppin em because you won't roll

It's that huge rush of B12 they put in it, but it hits you good, just can't use em everyday

I didnt feel a thing with the 5 hr energy stuff.... I might try holding a bit under my tongue for a few minutes and see if I can get some sublingual absorption to bypass the first pass effect...

I didnt feel a thing with the 5 hr energy stuff.... I might try holding a bit under my tongue for a few minutes and see if I can get some sublingual absorption to bypass the first pass effect...

oral b12 fucking garbage, ever try the injections?
That's the ticket!

oral b12 fucking garbage, ever try the injections?
That's the ticket!

I never really understood B vitamin oversupplementation anyways considering the fact that they're water soluble and you piss out any excess. How long does the effect of the injection last?

Top Bottom