Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm getting addicted to MONSTER energy drinks

have u had verve?

Yes, i have had it. However I was in the beginning stages of food poisoning when I drank it, only for it to come right back up about an hour later. I can say that I was partial to the taste, it reminded me of drinking a multivitamin, taste wise. Meh

you know your addicted when you bring them to a bar with you just for them to add it to your drink! I am at the point it's taste better then red bull with my tanguray try it with the good gin ten will knock your socks off it's so good! But for the most part i drink 3 a day of the big Ass cans it sure beats that 5 hr amino drink in taste and it really not that bad with sugar the green can has 27g sugar and 27gcarbs that's not to bad if your going to workout after you down one or just need that pick me up at the end of a hard workout but at$2.99 for the small & $4.99 for the big one's they are a bit pricey here in New York compared to $2.50 for a small red bull that i can gulp in one shot! FMT

i got 12 in the fridge.

It's like coke, can attract bitches with it

coffee makes you poop...stains ur teeth..you have to drink it all day long...did i mention it makes you poop?

coffee makes you poop...stains ur teeth..you have to drink it all day long...did i mention it makes you poop?

you don't think all those acids in these sorta drinks fugs up your teeth?
shit is definetly abrasive, just like pop is.
pooping-healthy and relaxing
:)

Top Bottom