Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

rocky_road

Why doesn't my weight ever change? Like, It stayes around the same 3 pounds always.

It's freaking annoying because no matter how bad I f*ck up, it stays the same.

I guess this is better than gaining a lot of weight, but I think it would be cool to have weight that flucuates more. That way i'd know that it is indeed possible for my body to lose weight. And i'm not by any means too skinny to lose weight.

Did this ever bother you guys?

I guess I can sort of see the reason behind this for my body....after a couple days of bad eating habits I snap back into getting rid of the bad habits and getting back down to the lowest of my normal weights...unfornately the habits and pounds sneak back up on me. It dominately depends on my level of stress.

Hell, I'm happy. I did weigh about 5 pounds more before last summer, then I lost it and maintained my weight throughout the whole school year while becoming more muscular at the same time. Maybe I'll lose another 5 pounds of fat this summer. That would be tiiight.....a little harder to maintain tho, but I can do it! Hey that's my new goal :)

Well. I almost forgot what this thread was about.

Have you guys ever been this way?

1) You're younger then...well..all of us. Hence, you can eat like shit and not care "too much". That all changes after you past 30.
2) Every think of posting up your diet in the diet section of this site? I think you'd get some better feedback then the e-flirters here. :D
3) Good luck on your goal.

btw, plateaus are normal for a kid like you. Your body has such a routine with school, your practice, your eating schedule, etc.

Try different exercises that hit the same bodyparts (for example, incline dumbbells instead of say, a machine or vice versa).

also vary your rest periods between sets (60 seconds vs 90seconds), and number of reps/sets.

Don't worry. You are hot and I'm on the market for 18 year olds now, so hurry up and turn 18. ;)

Scales are the debil. Stay away from them or use them sparingly. Too many variables go into your daily weight. Better ways to track progress:

1. BF %
2. mirror
3. pictures
4. measurements
5. energy level

--Techbasball

EnderJE said:
1) You're younger then...well..all of us. Hence, you can eat like shit and not care "too much". That all changes after you past 30.
QUOTE]

I understand. I just find it sooo fascinating that like, my body burns preety much what is put in it (of course I exercise a lot too)...and I have a few theories on how this works.

#1- I could be eating about the same number of calories each day, with each meal/food choices/even binge eating being dicated by my calorie needs
#2- ....but I don't think I eat the same amount of calories each day, however somehow it all rounds out. Like so many calories in so many days of the week which each one different. How does that happen to work out perfectly each week so that I never gain or lose weight?
#3- ahh I dunno I just find the metabolism to be really fascinating!

rocky_road said:
Why doesn't my weight ever change? Like, It stayes around the same 3 pounds always.
you only way 3 pounds?
i know pigeons that way more
lol
give it time
if you want it work at it eat right
but realize nothing will change over night
unless you eat a 44 ounce porterhouse and a onion blossom every night for a month straight
then you would have probably gained 25 pounds and on the way to a heartattack/stroke

Top Bottom