Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm freaking annoyed at my body

nycgirl said:
While this forum may not be the right place for this thread, men can provide helpful advice to women too. Kak gave me a very helpful CKD thread. The men on this board, from the men on the AAS board (I :heart: Krishna & geoboy) to the men in the diet forum and so on are just as helpful and know what they are talking about. A man, Shadow, was behind many of the success stories (including mine) on the Women's Forum.

YAYA BLAH BLAH

rocky_road said:
What do you mean?

you've got me intrigued and you've got my attention, so explain please?

I think he is referring to all the hate that you are getting from the women.

rocky_road said:
lol....

So basically, guys...

To avoid internet drama i'm going to start posting ALL my diet and exercise questions in the WOMEN'S FORUMN, because, you know, the_short_one knows everything and all my questions can be answered by her-----IF i'm lucky and suck up to her and one of my own little special "logs" and follow the same exact procedure as everyone else does---comment on everyone elses and HOPE TO GOD mine is commented on....

wish me luck and hope I don't get too fat !!

RR, when I wa posting in Womens BB, I got my threads answered. I did what they told me to do. Did that on-line diet calculator, posted my diet, my training......made new threads with questions. Got answered right away.

My opinion is that this should've be either there or in teh Diet or weights forum, because you avoid the stupid answers and get only real oppinions about you and how to help you. Here, a lot of them are using every chance to make a mockery.

Just my 0.2

Top Bottom